Welcome to the 2020 season of the Woodstock Farm Fresh Market!
The Market will begin the season on Saturday May 16th and run through December 19th. Market hours are 8:30-12 each Saturday morning on Market Street in Downtown Woodstock.
Please do not attend the Market if you are sick or at risk.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms such as fever or dry cough, stay home to protect yourself and others. If you cannot attend the Market due to sickness or if you are at risk, please consider asking family or friends to pick up items for you or utilize the Virtual Farmers Market page HERE. Some of the vendors may work to arrange delivery if needed.
In an attempt to make a safe environment for our shoppers and vendors, we are asking for your help by doing the following when visiting the Market until further notice:
- Please visit the market to shop with a purpose and not linger or make an event of your visit.
- We know that historically the Market has been seen as a Saturday morning family tradition. In order to limit numbers of attendees, please send one person per household to shop the Market. Please consider your shopping trip to be an outdoor shopping run.
- We are asking that pets be left at home for the time being.
- Please consider pre-ordering from vendors that are able to do this. You may find out about pre-orders, pick-up or delivery options HERE.
- There will be no consumption of prepared foods or samples available within the Market area. Prepared foods will be packaged to-go for you to enjoy off-site.
- We ask that shoppers not touch any items on vendor’s tables. Vendors will bag the items you are purchasing.
- We have spaced vendor booths further apart, please visit them all in the new layout utilizing the Elm Street Green. Please do not walk or stand between the booths.
- We ask for your patience while vendors work with other shoppers. In order to maintain proper distancing, please understand that only one customer can be assisted at each booth at a time.
- While waiting in line to be served, please maintain a proper distance from other humans.
- Please be prepared to avoid cash transactions. Most vendors have electronic options for payment.
The Market will be setting up hand sanitizing stations throughout the area. Please utilize these as you move throughout the Market.
PLEASE NOTE : There are no restrooms provided at this time within the Market area.
For more information on the Woodstock Farm Fresh Market call 770-924-0406 or email Kyle Bennett at email@example.com.